- Founded 2009 by Alan Perry, Blueprint Property Group specialises in residential development, sales, and lettings, as well as land acquisitions and disposals;
- Headquartered in Brentwood, Essex, the group has completed numerous residential schemes across the county, ranging from one-bedroomed flats to detached homes;
- The £11m bespoke loan from OakNorth will be used to develop 15 new detached homes in the popular and rural village of Doddinghurst, South Essex;
- Recent figures show c.340,000 new homes need to be built in England each year, highlighting the increasing need to support UK SME housebuilders.
Founded 2009 by Alan Perry, Blueprint Property Group specialises in residential development, sales, and lettings, as well as land acquisitions and disposals. Headquartered in Brentwood, Essex, the group has completed numerous residential schemes across the county, ranging from one-bedroomed flats to large detached homes. Its latest completed sites include the development of eight apartments in Richborough Court, Brentwood, two detached homes along Broadley Common in Epping, and 11 flats within Primrose Mews in Brentwood.
The £11m loan from OakNorth will be used to develop a new 10-acre residential scheme, consisting of 15 five-bedroomed detached homes. Situated in the popular and rural village of Doddinghurst, South Essex, the site is c. four miles from Brentwood town centre and Shenfield train station, which offers regular trains into central London in under an hour.
Commenting on the deal, Alan Perry, Managing Director of Blueprint Property Group, said: “At Blueprint, we aim to offer all our customers the utmost in professional service and experience, combining high values with twenty-first century vision. Our unrivalled knowledge of the region’s property market has seen us become one of Essex’s leading property agencies and housebuilders, with our dedication to an honest approach, being a key factor of our success to date. This was our first time working closely with OakNorth after being aware of its reputation for backing experienced and pragmatic housebuilders in our area. We were impressed by the speed and transparency they demonstrated throughout the entire process, allowing us to get the transaction over the line in a short space of time.”
Hemesh Patel, Director of Property Finance at OakNorth, commented: “With a wealth of knowledge working in the real estate and new homes market, Alan and the team have extensive experience in delivering high-quality residential units across Essex and the wider South East. With recent figures showing the scale of the housing crisis, we’re doing everything we can to support SME housebuilders get access to the funding they need to continue bringing new homes to market. With several of the homes within Blueprint’s Doddinghurst scheme already under offer, we expect this project to be another successful chapter in its growth story, and we look forward to supporting them on future developments.”
Notes to editors
About OakNorth Bank plc
Launched in September 2015 and founded by entrepreneurs, OakNorth Bank provides fast, flexible, and accessible debt finance to the UK’s Missing Middle.
Since its launch, the bank has:
- Lent over £10b, directly helping with the creation of 40,000 new jobs and 29,000 new homes across the UK.
- Raised deposits from c.175,000 savers.
- Supported several hundred businesses across the UK with the debt finance to pursue their growth ambitions.
It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Visit www.oaknorth.co.uk for more information.